Helping Our Clients Resolve Important Issues
At Hackman Hulett, LLP, our goal is to provide individuals, executives, business owners and professionals with personalized and effective solutions to their legal issues. We provide legal representation to clients in Indianapolis and the surrounding area.
We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, which allows us to serve their legal needs, both now and in the future. In fact, the majority of our business comes from referrals through our satisfied clients who have appreciated our personalized and tailored approach. Contact us today at 317-643-6018 to discuss your legal issue during a free consultation.
Our Practice Areas
Hackman Hulett, LLP provides individualized legal service to individuals and businesses in a wide variety of practice areas, including:
- Estate planning: Whether you need a will, trust or power of attorney, or would like assistance with minimizing taxes or gifting property to a charitable organization, we can help you understand your options.
- Trade secret protection: We represent businesses wishing to protect their company and products by maintaining their confidential information. We also represent individuals and businesses with issues related to noncompete agreements and assignments of intellectual property, including software or other technologies.
- Business and nonprofit formation: Our firm can help those wishing to start a business or nonprofit identify the best entity, both from a business and tax standpoint. In addition, we advise clients on the legal issues arising from the operation of their businesses.
- Contract drafting and review: We represent individuals and businesses with all issues involving contracts. We can protect your best interests, regardless of whether you are about to enter into negotiations, are already in negotiations or need assistance with an existing contract.
- Professional license defense: As a doctor, nurse, psychologist, social worker or other licensed professional, the revocation of your license can mean the loss of your livelihood. We can defend you against the charges and help you protect your license.
- Immigration: Our firm can assist you with visa applications, extensions of visas, as well as dealing with the exhaustive paperwork required to become a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
- Environmental Law: Our firm has considerable expertise in compliance and enforcement issues involving federal and state environmental laws.
- Health Care Law: Our firm represents individual physicians, practice groups, and institutional health care providers in the areas of practice management, health care transactions, contract review, business organization, and issues involving organ donation and procurement.
- Lending: Our firm’s attorneys with a focus in lending practices represent clients with equity financing arrangements, such as partnerships, joint ventures and syndications and both borrowers and lenders with structuring and documenting letters of credit, revenue bonds, stand-by credit, real estate construction and mortgage loans and personal property lending.
- Real Estate: We provide counsel on matters such as property acquisition and disposition, development, leasing, zoning and land use, historic preservation, and environmental regulation for owners, brokers, developers, landlords, tenants and government agencies.
- Tax Law: Our firm provides customized tax solutions that enable you to overcome your tax problems.
- Criminal Law: Our firm defends people who have been charged with misdemeanor and felony crimes.